- greetings with appetizer and Brumesco tasting;
- vineyards tour with Montepulciano and Vino Nobile’s history explanation and notions of viticulture: introduction to our farming philosophy and our agricultural biological choice;
- wine cellar tour with technical processes explanation and their application in order to respect our territory and vineyards characteristics;
- cooperage tour with explanation on selected wood materials and their varieties, in order to best age our wines, with barrel wine tasting and explanation;
- guided tasting of our wines, Rosso di Montepulciano, Vino Nobile, comparazione tra Riserva Vigneto Campaccio e Riserva Vigneto Fossatone, Virgulto, Maturato also with local products tasting.
Tour time: 3 hours
We can offer you TOUR AND TASTING in English; kids allowed only with adults. The above texts is approximate, due to our will to offer you the best according to your interests. Tours must be booked at least one day before the tour, with the specific number of visitors (max 25). It is possible to purchase wine in our farm (no credit cards neither bancomat).